One Voice Disability Forum

Forum discussing the issues and problems encountered by disabled people
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

**Big Work @Home Announcement for Social Security Beneficiaries**

Go down 

PostSubject: **Big Work @Home Announcement for Social Security Beneficiaries**    Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:12 am

Hi everyone,

I hope the new year is treating you well so far! I wanted to share with you a job post announcement that we made today on our social media outlets about our Work at home placement division. We partner with over 20+ national Work at home Companies and one of them has announced to us that they are doing an expansion of their @Home division and have increased Customer service openings.

Any questions, let me know. email me if you are not on SSDI/SSI but still need job resources. put need job resources list in the subject line and put where you heard about us in the email body.

Lori Adler

Job of the Week:

-Employment Options has learned that our current Work-at-Home partner (MEO# 532) has announced a huge expansion of their @Home division. We are taking applications now for Customer Service Reps.

-Applicants ‘must currently be receiving’ SSDI and/or SSI disability benefits & Have available Ticket to Work. To apply/learn more on MEO #532/Review all jobs

(Employment Options is a Virtual Certified Employment Network in the Social Security Ticket to Work program. Questions? Not on SSDI/SSI benefits and need resources? Email
Back to top Go down
View user profile
**Big Work @Home Announcement for Social Security Beneficiaries**
Page 1 of 1