One Voice Disability Forum

Forum discussing the issues and problems encountered by disabled people
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jobs for the Disabled - Ticket to Work program

Go down 

PostSubject: Jobs for the Disabled - Ticket to Work program    Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:10 pm

-Jobs for the Disabled-

Do you receive Social Security Benefits(SSDI/SSI) & need extra income? Don’t pursue the job search alone! The Federal Government created the Ticket to Work program to help clients receive 'free' employment services. Employment Options is a CERTIFIED Employment Network with HUNDREDS of job openings (home & community based) To apply:

Our website is full of great information about the Ticket to Work Program; who qualifies for it; what it can do for you; We also have a Resources section to check out with great free information!

I am also on SSDI and working part time for Employment Options under the Ticket to Work program. I still receive my monthly SSDI check like always and still have my medicare. I am able to supplement my income which has been a true blessing for me and my family's finances!

email me anytime: would be happy to share my personal story about being on disability (SSDI) since 2005 and how utilizing the ticket to work program changed my life!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jobs for the Disabled - Ticket to Work program
Page 1 of 1